We strive to provide a consistent experience for all of our clients with managed services.
We have 2 types of time-sensitive requests:
- Event-based: by a certain date, something is happening.
- Situation-based: something has emerged, and we need this ASAP.
We have different escalatory policies for event-based and situation-based time-sensitive requests.
For the best results, try to let us know about your event as soon as you have details about it. The standard we've seen across vendors and business partners is a minimum of a week's notice for any type of event-based time-sensitive request.
Here are some suggestions to ensure you send us materials on time:
- Make a calendar event that reminds you we'll need materials ahead of your event.
- Utilize the Reminders app or Tasks app on your mobile device.
- Submit a request early to loop us into the event you are planning.
I submitted an urgent, time-sensitive request with less than a week's notice
We understand that sometimes, you lose track of time. Maybe you forgot to submit us details about an upcoming event, and need a request fulfilled urgently.
Depending on our queue, we may or may not be able to escalate your request as a courtesy.
If we cannot escalate your request as a courtesy, we have established a policy that allows us to provide a consistent experience for all of our clients, while still allowing for request escalation.
We require urgent items, with little notice and an expressed deadline, to be escalated as a billable request. It's not a requirement to escalate urgent items:
- If you escalate something as a billable request, our team moves it to the top of our queue. We will fulfill it as soon as possible.
- If you do not escalate something as a billable request, our team will process it in the order it was received. We will fulfill it depending on how long that request typically takes to fulfill.
Remember - if you don't want to incur a billable expensive, it's no problem! We'll always perform your requests to the best of our estimated fulfillment range provided to you.
That being said, if you absolutely need something done by the date you specify, we require the project to be billable. This allows our teams to work overtime, to reallocate our resources, and to maintain a consistent experience for all clients.
Sometimes, life happens. If a situation emerges at your business that requires us to fulfills something urgently:
- Let us know what happened.
- Let us know what is impacted.
Our team will try our best to escalate and allocate our resources to fulfilling a supported fix.