Some parts about the top of your website never change, no matter what page you're on. You can strategically place content in this spot to make actions easier for users to perform on your site.
If you want website users to purchase your products, join a community, or get social, here are some ideas for content to put on the top of your website:
- Log in button
- Shopping cart icon
- Social media icons
- Call to action banners
- Pay Invoice
- New Product
- Search bar
- Any awards, acclaims, etc., you'd like to show off
- Recent content shared on your blog
- A newsletter signup or contact form
- Links to other pages on your website
- Call to action buttons to other pages on your website
- Back to top button
Want people to contact your location? Keep it simple and include at minimum:
- The logo of your business linked to your homepage
- Location information
- Phone number
- Email address
- Hours of operation
- Menu links
If you have another idea, or if you're ready to change up the top of your website, contact us.
We support updates to the top of your website so long as you have a managed website plan.