Need to contact a group of customers? Check your website!
You have access to a comprehensive list of all your website customers on your website's dashboard. You can utilize this list to send out order notices, to add emails to your subscriber list, to delivery customer loyalty rewards, to call customers as needed, or whatever else you need.
Here's how to see all of your website users.
- Log into your website.
- On the left, click Users.
- A list of your customers displays in the panel. Note that...
- The user list is sorted by email by default.
- You can use the filters at the top to show customers only.
- You can search for customers.
- Click the customer name and you can view their...
- Phone number
- Email address
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
That's it! So long as your customer has an account, you can view all of their saved billing and shipping addresses and contact information.
Need to see more about a particular customer? Look up their order history.