Use pages on your website to promote your business. Show off anything you'd like: your location, your menu of services, positive feedback you've received, interesting tidbits, the sky's the limit!
If you currently have a managed website plan, we'll do this for you! Just send us the materials for your page and we'll get started.
Follow these steps to make a page on your website:
- Log into your website.
- Enter your email and password, then click the Log in button.
- You'll see the dashboard of your website. Click on Pages.
- At the top, click the Add New button.
- Enter the title of your page in the box that says Enter title here.
- Is this page a subpage? Set the top-level page as Parent.
- Use the text box below the title to start adding text for your page, if needed. Otherwise, you can add photos using the Add Media button.
- Locate the Featured Image section and click Set featured image.
- Select a Featured Image that makes sense for the page and click on the Set featured image button to continue.
- To save your changes, click on the Publish button at the top.
These steps work best when you know what you're doing. Want us to customize the design of the page to match the look and feel of your website? Let us know.