We received a lot of feedback about how we bill twice in one month for certain clients. We did this as a way to distinctly separate out the labor portion of our subscription from our resources portion of our subscription - but it has inadvertently caused confusion.
We have heard everyone's feedback and will be billing once per month per account instead of twice. There are no changes in pricing, just when/how you are billed. This will begin next billing cycle in October 2017. If you are affected by this update we will be sending you an email similar to the one below.
- You have two subscriptions
- Subscription XXXX bills on the XXth for $X.XX
- Subscription XXXX bills on the XXth for $XX.XX
- You will have one subscription
- Subscription XXXX will bill on the XXth for $XX.XX
This update is meant to clear up any confusion about when/how we bill. If you ever have any questions about your subscription or your services, please give us a call at +1 (800) 778-4209 or email us at email@example.com.