Having a Getting Started page on your website is a great way to funnel your website traffic and collect leads. This style of page typically has introduction text, a contact form, and your contact information. The more questions you ask on your contact form, the more detailed lead information you could obtain.
- Introduction text: some wording on how anyone can start thinking about your industry's process
- Call to action: a form where you can collect your client's contact information
- Contact info: your hours, location, phone, and email go here
New contact form questions: Ideally, these questions will intrigue someone new while effectively helping your workflow - ask yourself some of these questions to get the ideas flowing:
- What information is most exciting to a new client?
- Is there any information in particular that, when missing, slows down your process?
- Are there any specialized products or services you offer that limits what is available to a client?
You can also come up with your own questions and send them to us - don't be afraid to try new things on your new contact form! We can always remove questions if they're found to be ineffective.
New photos: Take some more pictures of your location and show off!