Have an Optimum Online account? Chances are you could have important contact data saved on it.
The email account branded with your domain name should be the single source of truth for all communications about your business - but it can be hard to store all of this information in one place.
We're here to help you fix that. Just send us an export of your contacts and we can quickly import them into your AdamLouis managed email account.
Unfortunately, Optimum Online only provides a method to import contacts. Exporting contacts does not appear to be supported (likely so it's difficult to switch to another email account, and potentially, another ISP) at this time, but you can contact them and request that they add this support feature.
You could follow these steps as a workaround to export your contacts from Optimum Online:
- Log into your Optimum Online account.
- Hover over Internet and select Email Inbox to open your Optimum contacts.
- Have a Excel spreadsheet open in another window.
- In the Optimum contacts window:
- For Mac: Command + A then Command + C
- For Windows: Control + A then Control + C
- In the Excel spreadsheet, click on cell A2 and:
- For Mac: Command + V
- For Windows: Control + V
- Save this work as a .csv file.
You'll now have a .csv file with your contacts from Optimum Online. All you need to do from here is send the file to AdamLouis!
Want us to do this on your behalf? It's only a request away - get in touch with an AdamLouis associate today.